Logistic regression models are part of the family of generalized linear models which can be used when the dependent variable is binary. This workshop is designed to teach researchers the fundamentals of logistic regression.
After attendance at the workshop, you should be able to:
- Decide whether logistic regression is appropriate for your data
- Interpret results from a logistic regression analysis
- Test which logistic regression model best fits the data
- Check whether the assumptions are being met
- Understand the terminology used in software manuals so that you can choose the appropriate options for a particular analysis