CSCU provides consulting related to the use of statistical methods in research.
We are able to assist with:
- Designing experiments and surveys
- Providing statistical support for research and grant proposals
- Selecting the most appropriate statistical analyses
- Implementing analyses in various statistical software including R, SAS, STATA, SPSS, and JMP
- Interpreting analyses and summarizing findings
- Reviewing method sections for manuscripts
- Understanding methods used in published research
- Preparing for presentations, committee meetings, and conferences
Researchers from units that financially support CSCU can receive unlimited free statistical consulting. For all other Cornell affiliated clients the rate is $160/hr.