What is a Contract Project?
A contract project can be initiated by a Cornell faculty or staff member who would like to have their statistical analysis completed by a staff statistician. We do not provide contract services for projects directly linked to a thesis or dissertation. A graduate student requesting a contract project will need to have written approval from their advisor.
The contract services we offer include:
- performing basic statistical analysis
- creating graphs and data visualization
- completing complex statistical analysis and modeling
- producing reports with detailed interpretation
- writing reproducible syntax/command files
- providing timely communication to clients
Needs and availability for this service are discussed on a project-by-project basis. The rate for contract work provided by a CSCU staff statistician is $160/hr for projects from units that financially support CSCU. For all other Cornell affiliated clients the rate is $200/hr.
For further details contact Lynn Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contract request form and one of our staff statisticians will contact you.