Introduction to Logistic Regression Analysis
Logistic regression models are part of the family of generalized linear models which can be used when the dependent variable is binary. This workshop is designed to teach researchers the fundamentals of logistic regression.
After attendance at the workshop, you should be able to:
- Decide whether logistic regression is appropriate for your data
- Interpret results from a logistic regression analysis
- Test which logistic regression model best fits the data
- Check whether the assumptions are being met
- Understand the terminology used in software manuals so that you can choose the appropriate options for a particular analysis
Data for Logistic Regression Workshop:
Fee: None to members of the Cornell community, but registration is required. Since space is limited, early registration is encouraged.
For times and locations of upcoming workshops, please see the Workshop Schedule.