Interpreting Linear Models: Regression and Anova
This workshop will teach participants how to make sense of their output from linear statistical models, with an emphasis on the meaning of the model parameters. The workshop is intended for participants who have at least one semester of statistics and some previous experience with linear regression or ANOVA. This is a review and is not a substitute for a regression or ANOVA course.
- Continuous predictor variables in simple and multiple regression
- Parameterization of categorical predictor variables
- Interaction and polynomial predictor variables
- Centered and standardized predictor variables
- Logarithmic transformations
Fee: None to members of the Cornell community, but registration is required. Since space is limited, early registration is encouraged.
For times and locations of upcoming workshops, please see the Workshop Schedule.