Intermediate Statistical Analysis Using R
This workshop is intended for people who have taken an introductory statistic course and feel comfortable with the material covered in our Introductory Statistics Using R workshop. This is a hands-on workshop and all methods will be demonstrated using the free statistical software package R.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Chi-squared tests
- One-way and two-way ANOVA
- Simple and multiple linear regression
- Checking model assumptions using diagnostic plots
- Post hoc analysis
- Graphing and visualizing data
- Navigating specialized packages
Fee: None to members of the Cornell community, but registration is required. Since space is limited, early registration is encouraged.
For times and locations of upcoming workshops, please see the Workshop Schedule.